Friday, March 13, 2009

When Life Hands You Limes, Make Soap!

I spent the evening testing out some new scents and working on some new recipes. Here's the results:

Some basic M&P, uncolored, but testing the Lime Cilantro scent from Soaper Supply.




Nice citrusy scent, but I think I'll let the soap age for a while and see what happens.


A bit of a mess-up with this cinnamon soap. The glycerin base was too hot when I poured it into the mold, so the cinnamon settled to the bottom. Probably should have used a base with better suspension anyway. Might have to melt it down and try again. Smells good, though.


Here's my own version of chocolate sugar scrub. I whipped it up using sugar, cocoa and shealoe butter. Can't wait to try it out!



And don't you just love these little 8oz. canning jars? So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena