Friday, July 24, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

So I've been working on quite a few new projects, and even have several things to put up in the Etsy shop. But you know what's holding me up? Labels. Yes, labels. I can't find waterproof labels for the bath products, but since I don't have a printer at home, the point is almost moot.

Whatever. It's a dumbass, lazy excuse. I think I've stumbled upon a temporary solution, but it still involves needing a printer. Unless people think hand-written labels show a more "personal" touch! Maybe I'll just sneak into the office after-hours and use the equipment.

Since I'm suffering from an as-yet-unexplained case of swelling ankles and need to rest with my feet propped up, I'll see if I can't get some pictures posted to the blog that show what I've been up to. Unless I decide to take a nap. It's hard to get motivated to do anything when you're flat on your back. (Does that fall into the dumbass, lazy excuse category as well?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena